6 of us!

6 of us!

8.06.2009

Misc summer pictures

Brynn and Joel went fishing with some members of our ward for a Make-A-Wish foundation fundraiser. She caught this fish and it was so yummy. It was her first experience fishing. I wish we could have seen the catch. The dad who talk her said it was pretty fun to watch.
The kids helping daddy make cookies.
Macy didn't want her picture taken but I had to get the rain boots with the dress.
This is our super fast and fun slip n slide. We have a nice hill on the side of our house that works perfect. The slide gives you a head start without running.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bryan and Lindsay said...

Loving the rain boots and dress! Macy is adorable!! And that's an awesome setup for a slip n slide! Cute fam!

Kara said...

That slip n slide looks like so much fun I want to come and try it.