6 of us!

6 of us!

4.25.2010

Did I really miss Macy's birthday?

Macy is 3 now! Brynn really wanted to help decorate these cupcakes and she had a great time doing it. Macy wanted to help too, maybe next year...

I LOVE these faces

Kids are so easy to please. I love the family parties with just the five of us. They played and played until way past their bedtime.
Why we love Macy:
-She is funny and entertaining (she often sneaks into Brynn's bed and eats her candy. I still haven't figured out why Brynn doesn't choose a different spot to "hide" her stuff. Macy always finds it. It's like she can smell it or something.)
-She is sweet and says "I love you" more times in a day than you can count.
We are so happy and blessed to have this special girl in our family!

1 comment:

Rebecca Henrie said...

Happy Birthday Macy sweetheart! We love you so much! I love your cupcake rainbow! Have a beautiful day and tell your Mommy, Daddy, Brynn, and Joel that we love them too. ~Big hugs~ :)