6 of us!

6 of us!

5.26.2010

too much

I'm going nuts with yard work, planting a garden and other things I wish I enjoyed more.
We had a fun trip to Taber last weekend. Joel's birthday is coming up. The house is a mess. I have to teach a Relief Society activity about summer learning activities (any ideas?) And school is not happening! Tell me it will get better. I can't handle a whole summer at this pace.
I hope to update with pictures sometime.

3 comments:

CGibb said...

You should have told me you were in Taber. We could have gone for a run. I'm sure your summer will slow down a bit. Good luck!

Kara said...

Is Stan's family in Taber? Good luck with summer activities.....I suggest utilizing whatever your city/town has to offer in terms of outdoor things. I just told Teigan the other day that movies were for winter and we play outside in the summer. I think she FINALLY got it after days of asking. AHHH!

judy torrie said...

Keep Smiling !It is just going to sunshine every day ?I hope !Tell Joel I;m so sorry his birthday card is going to be late but it will be coming and we sure love you all !!!!Mom and Dad Torrie