I have pretty much disappeared. Lots of projects going on around here. Moving rock, planting garden, playing, enjoying some nice weather, ripping out flooring due to broken washing machine that leaked. (only minor damage).
The first few are of the kids playing the hat game or some people call it scum. My sister-in-law has a really great collection.


Macy was crying at my door one day while I was having some quiet time. She was more tired than I realized and fell asleep in the hall outside my door.

Petting zoo for the Beaumont Daze. Bunnies, wombat, goats, turkeys, guinea pigs. the kids loved it and we had our niece Kali with us to enjoy it all.
You have to blow up this picture to see why I took it. Macy really wanting her shorts under her swimsuit yesterday. So I let her.
"New" washer and dryer. They work so great! They are much quieter than my old ones and I'm pretty sure we can put our closet doors back on.

After not having laundry machines for 10 or 11 days, I was never so excited to do my pile of laundry. It doesn't look like much but what I did do, took me most of the day, before dinner.
Happy 4th of July! This was so yummy. I'm addicted to angel food cake. I mixed whipped cream with vanilla yogurt and topped it with blueberries and strawberries. We even had 50 blueberries on there.
Our garden. I'm so happy with how it is growing, even though we've had tons of rain storms, wind, and some hail. Lots of tomatoes, peppers, hopefully peas and beans will give us something one day. My spinach is doing the best. I've harvested several times already and it is so yummy. The kids like it too. I love fresh stuff.
Macy was crying at my door one day while I was having some quiet time. She was more tired than I realized and fell asleep in the hall outside my door.
Petting zoo for the Beaumont Daze. Bunnies, wombat, goats, turkeys, guinea pigs. the kids loved it and we had our niece Kali with us to enjoy it all.
After not having laundry machines for 10 or 11 days, I was never so excited to do my pile of laundry. It doesn't look like much but what I did do, took me most of the day, before dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment