6 of us!

6 of us!

10.07.2010

BOOKS

I love this. To me it portrays happiness, contentment and education. Macy had a class at the library
this morning. While she was busy, the older two scoured through the library books to pick their stack to bring home. It's so fun to watch them as they get so excited about the adventures they will read. Then, to come home and have perfect stillness as they all read and read and read. Guess what I was doing? Online scrapbooking. I should have been reading but they were so content, I had to get a jump on my first real project. It's for family history, after all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Darling! I'm so impressed at how well you are doing with home school. You are amazing! Keep it up.
BTW...I like Stan's buzz:)

Julianne said...

Great family picture! The one of Brynn reading is cute too!