6 of us!
10.05.2010
Reality
I have been toting around my wedding dress for 9 years now. I'm not very attached to "things" and wondered what I could do with it. I thought of selling it but wasn't sure I'd get anything for it now, after 9 years. I wanted to make a blessing dress or suit out of it but the timing didn't work out, at least not yet. So, I had this great idea to use it to make a baptism dress for Brynn. I'm actually really excited about it. She turns 8 in December. I had to try on my dress one more time, just to see.... I hadn't worn it since I was married and I was positive that I wasn't the same size. Guess what I learned? It didn't fit. I didn't feel bad about cutting it up. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha, same here! Can't wait to see the baptism dress, I'm sure it will be beautiful. And a family heirloom too!
I don't mind trading my wedding day body for a mommy body, it's completely worth the trade : )
Oh man, that is awesome. Maybe I should cut mine up too.
That is such an awesome idea! I can't believe she is going to be 8 so soon!
Post a Comment