
Stan is such a great dad! We had a campfire and roasted hotdogs in our backyard and Stan slept out with them. He was nice to understand that everyone would be happier the next day if I slept in my own bed, in the house. Notice Macy already asleep. She is so good to go to sleep when she's tired, which is anytime after 7, usually.

And here is the growing baby boy at 36 weeks. Currently he is breech and HUGE! I had an ultrasound yesterday and was sad to find out that he is already over 7 1/2 pounds. Bigger than Brynn at 5 days over due. Here comes another 10 pounder. I'm actually smaller than I was with Macy and people have asked me if I'm measuring small. I think I look big but I also have to carry it around night and day. I'm still hoping for a miracle, being that I don't have to carry all the way to my due date. We'll see what happens...

This is our latest family picture that my sister-in-law took at the Wright family reunion at the end of June.

We have been enjoying some beautiful summer weather, finally. I hope it lasts all month!
2 comments:
Gorgeous baby tummy!!! So excited for you.
Love that preggo belly! You look great! Congratulations on the little guy! I'm super excited for you!
Post a Comment