Spencer is growing! In two weeks since birth, he's gained his birth weight back, plus some. He now weighs 9 lb 8 oz and is 22 inches long. Despite feeding issues, he is getting enough to keep him happy and help him grow. He really likes to sleep on his tummy. I know that it is a no-no in the medical world. It's hard to not, he's been sleeping 5 hour stretches at night when we do and he does better during the day. What would you do if you were his mom? I was paranoid about it but he's never alone while sleeping.
Spencer has great hair. We really hope he doesn't go bald. It's light and so nice with some red hi-lights. He's got a nice amount in the back and I want it to stay.
Macy loves to dress up. This particular day, she and Brynn were playing together and they had a little photo shoot.
I had to take a picture because we got him dressed. It's been beautiful and warm and we always have him covered up so he usually hangs out in a onesie, night and day. So adorable.

1 comment:
He is just so lovely, Sh'nell. Four! WOW!
Post a Comment