Spencer is now 4 months old. Time is passing quickly. He is so much more content these days and interacting with him is so much fun. He is 15 pounds and closer to the 50th percentile. I think they have changed the growth charts since my other kids were babies. However, he is my smallest at this age. Crazy! He is still healthy and chubby, which is great. As a gift to us, he has slept 9 hours the last two nights. I hope he is on to something. After weeks of waking up every 3 hours instead of 6-8, we welcome the 9 hours with much enthusiasm. I just might make it with some decent sleep. We forget to take pictures of him, partly because my camera batteries died and partly because I just don't think about it. I need to do better.
We are happy it's a new year and that we've had a very mild winter to this point. We enjoyed having my parents here for Christmas and the week after. Stan had a few days off and that was great. We have set some new goals and really look forward to having a fresh, new start that comes with the new year.
2 comments:
that little babe is soooo sweet!
What a cute family! About the pictures...I have found that the more kids I have the less pictures I get of them. You just get so busy that you don't have so much time for all that cutesie stuff. Good luck!!
Post a Comment