6 of us!

6 of us!

2.14.2012

5 months on Earth

Our sweet baby is now five months old. It feels like longer, in some ways, but the time has gone by quickly. Spencer is growing and changing and we are enjoying the process. This past month, he loves his jolly jumper. He does a little dance in it and it's so cute to watch. The other night he laughed and laughed at Joel who was being a very silly boy, throwing his lunch kit around and running into things.

This pumpkin hat has been worn by all of our kids. Brynn was a pumpkin one year for Halloween. The kids wanted to dress Spencer up and this is what they found. He's a cute pumpkin head.


Brynn got a make-up set for Christmas and Macy loves to be her client!

Spencer is sleeping through the night most of the time now, which is a welcome blessing. He likes to be held much of his waking time these days. It hurts my back but I know it doesn't last forever. He just likes to be near me or someone and see all that is going on. He's almost sitting up and seems anxious to be growing up, but he doesn't like to be on the floor much.

We've been hit again with nasty colds. Stan and I are just a little sick and I'm trying hard to learn about natural ways to stay healthy. One guy that my mom has been reading for years has some great ideas. I'm reading his brochure online right now about cold and flu. Check it out, he has some really interesting stuff.
I've been doing pretty good with my whole foods eating plan. It's hard and expensive to keep fresh stuff in the house all the time but I know my body enjoys it a lot more.
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day and here's the link to some health stuff
Dr. Richard Schulze BLOG
Posted by Picasa

No comments: