6 of us!

6 of us!

3.15.2012

Joel

 Joel is a very logical thinker.  We had some pots and pans out and the kids were drumming.  He looked at the bottom of the pan and said "I can tell how old this pan is."  "How do you know?" we say.  He said, "I counted the rings."  Then we figured out he was counting the rings like you would a tree.  Smart kid.
 

Joel played basketball again this year and this is a picture of him from his tournament.  They don't keep score, which is good.  It's a good way to get experience playing other teams.  Joel loves to play sports and is going to try soccer this year.  We have to hope for a good spring.  I've always boycotted soccer here in Canada because it's always too cold and snowy for much of the season.  I wish they would do it in the fall when the weather is nice. 
Posted by Picasa