This last month has been a little rough. Pregnancy hormones got the better of me and I was filled with too much anger. I had plenty of good times, but there was an underlying darkness and frustration. I've been trying all week to find the desire to repent and let go of what's bothering me, knowing that this has been blocking my ability to feel the spirit. We had a ward temple trip planned for last night and I didn't want to leave my kids. But I finally decided that even though I felt unworthy to be there, that was exactly where I needed to be. Elder Scott, an apostle, said in his last general conference talk, that we should seek the Savior at the temple and that we would better understand His atonement when we attend. So that was my goal for last night. The peace I felt was just what I needed. I am grateful and amazed that Heavenly Father loves me, despite my selfishness and pride, and that gives me strength to keep trying.

No comments:
Post a Comment