You get excited when the poo stays in the diaper and hasn't saturated the whole outfit
You sleep for more than two hours at a time
You have a shower but best of all, you actually do your hair(mostly only on Sundays for me, of the day I got my haircut because she did it for me)
Going to the grocery store feels like an accomplishment
Staying up past 10 o clock feels impossible
You wonder if you'll ever have alone time with your husband again
Anxious to exercise again but not knowing how that will fit into your life
You really enjoy the simple things in life; going to the park with the kids, fixing a meal for your family, a little time to yourself, getting your scriptures read...
It sure is a unique experience, precious but short lived. Grateful for Molly for joining us and for the other kids trying to adapt and being patient as I go through so much change.

(They are laying on the heat vent)

1 comment:
Guess that means I've had a newborn for the past few years,lol.
Post a Comment