-be worthy to have the spirit to guide me, don't live life without it, too hard to do it on my own
-the atonement helps me be the person I want to be and the person Heavenly Father wants me to be.
-ponderizing scriptures is brilliant. I struggle to memorize and remember so I got discouraged with memorizing but now I don't have to and effect this will have on my life will be great. Love the idea of doing it as a family or at least sharing together. Groups on Facebook/Instagram will be great too
I love Macy's Lego creation of the choir, the speaker and the congregation at the conference centre.
I have to admit I was disappointed that my two oldest seemed to lose their excitement about conference. They usually take amazing notes. This year, they barely paid attention but at least they were with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment