I received word today that my doctor's office has been permanently closed. Over the last few years, he has been battling some charges against him and they finally closed up shop. What a sad day for me, worse for him, I'm sure. I've only had him as my doctor since I moved to Edmonton in November of 2003 but he has helped us in a huge way. He is the only doctor I've had that I really respected and trusted. He delivered both Joel and Macy and has seen all of us through different health-related issues. He is the most kind-hearted, caring, gentle, service-oriented doctor I've ever known. It was obvious that he loved his job, helping people.
Gratefully I don't have to be the judge of whether or not the charges against him are accurate. All I know is that we had a great experience with him and he will be a part of our memories and I will miss him.
Gratefully I don't have to be the judge of whether or not the charges against him are accurate. All I know is that we had a great experience with him and he will be a part of our memories and I will miss him.
1 comment:
Sh'nell! I had no clue he closed down his office! Its been so long since we've had to go see him; that is sad. He is an awesome doctor, I totally agree. Your blog is fantastic by the way. It helped to inspire me to start one of my own, although I'm not as good as keeping it up as you. We need to get together! I will call you soon...
Post a Comment