I got tagged several times with different lists from Facebook and decided to do this couples one, in honor of Valentine's Day.
♥ What are your middle names? Wright(now that I'm married). His is Jones.
♥ How long have you been together? January or so, 2001
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 5 months
♥ Who asked who out? He asked me out. I'm not exactly sure which date it was though. I'd like to say it was the fun one where we made foil dinners and played Super Mario Kart.
♥ How old are each of you? I'm 29, he's 31.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? When we were first married, it was more mixed, now it's more his. They live closer.
♥ Do you have any children together? 3
♥ What about pets? Names? No pets!
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Time together for sure.
♥ Did you go to the same school? We both went to BYU.
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope, he grew up on a ranch in a very small town in Southern Alberta and I grew up in Spokane, Washington.
♥ Who is the smartest? Depends which aspect of life you are talking about. We're specialized.=)
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Probably me, but he's sensitive for a guy but in a good way.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Eating out? What's that?
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? As of Novemer 2008, Barbados! We really want and like to travel!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Me.
♥ Who does the cooking? Me, but he is often willing to take on the role when he's home. It just depends on if I feel like eating what he will cook.
♥ Who is more social? Depends. I'm more shy than he.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Depends on what it is. We both hate clutter but can't seem to get a handle on it. I keep thinking that it will be better when we have a bigger house. That is partly true but I really think I need more help organizing. Any volunteers?
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Probably me, but it depends on the issue.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Stan
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Depends on the day. It used to be me until we had kids. In the summer, it's me. I like to run first thing in the morning.
♥ Where was your first date? His apt. He was too sick to do it where he'd originally planned(Provo Canyon).
♥ Who has the bigger family? He does. 8 siblings, 25 or so grandkids. I have 7 siblings and twenty something grandkids.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Rarely, can't remember the last time. I got them more when we were dating!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We used to switch off for Christmas but have spent the last 3 at home and really have enjoyed it. Mostly we enjoy relaxing and not having a schedule.
♥ What is "your song"? When we were engaged, it was "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw but he has written me a few songs and those are better.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? He made it clear when we started dating what his intentions were. We dated for 4-5 months, engaged for 2 1/2 months.
♥ Who eats more? ME. Anyone who knows him, can out eat him. The kids too on some meals.
♥ Who does/did the laundry? Definitely me. Sometimes he carries the laundry basket up the stairs.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Him.
♥ Who drives when you are together? He usually does.
1 comment:
Love the valentine's day questionnaire. The pictures of your kids are fabulous! What cuties...
Post a Comment