6 of us!
1.27.2009
"Stand close together and lift where you stand"
We had an excellent lesson in Relief Society from Pres Uchtdorf's message from the Priesthood session of last General Conference. We talked a lot about our callings and the need to magnify them and that every calling is important and helps the ward in moving forward the work of the Kingdom of God. I can think of only one time specifically where I didn't magnify my calling and it was a horrible time. I had a horrible attitude about it and I was relieved when I was released. I feel like I'm really helping the ward and myself in the callings I have right now. Something from the lesson that our teacher pointed out.... All around the world there are terrible things happening. We often feel guilty in not helping with every country's starving children, etc. She pointed out from the talk that the Lord put us in an appointed place, where we live, and we need to do everything we can, in that appointed place. All of us need to work together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was a really good lesson! YOu are really helping in the calling your doing! I"m so glad your on the board!
Post a Comment