Today, I gave Brynn her first piano lesson. It was really fun to make it formal and she LOVED it! She asked me if she gets to have one every day. I told her she gets to practice every day until our next lesson, next Tuesday. I hope it will be a fun experience for her and me. I still can't believe I have a child old enough to be learning all these fun things and going to school all day long. We have missed her since school started again yesterday.
Macy is sleeping better and back in a crib. I'm not sure what will happen now. My back is breaking having to put her in and get her out. She's a solid kid. I'm so grateful that she loves to snuggle though. She loves to sit with me and be held. She gives great hugs. She talks about grandma and grandpa daily, since they were here for a week and a half at Christmas time. I think she is wondering where they went.
Joel started a class today, where he will learn a variety of different sports. He loved his first day and is excited for next week because his teacher said they would play basketball. He also started learning about space and the planets. He had fun making planets out of play-doh this afternoon.
One last thing,
I learned yesterday that my great friend, Bridget, who is currently living in Utah, just got engaged and will be married in April! We are so excited for her.
2 comments:
Macy is so grown up! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Love ,Tonya
Sh'Nell, love the family picture and your blog. We had so much fun seeing you in Puerto Rico. Love and miss you, Beckie
Post a Comment