This is the living room on the main floor that you see as you walk in the front door.
6 of us!
5.04.2009
House
Here are a few pictures of our new house. We get the keys on May 22. We are excited to have a home in a nice neighborhood and community, and look forward to making it our new home.
The front, obviously. The bonus room is above the garage and the front door is on the right side.
The back. We are very excited about a walkout basement!
The yard. Our fireplace inside is gas so this fire pit will keep our marshmallow and hot-dog roasting alive.

This is the living room on the main floor that you see as you walk in the front door.
This is the living room on the main floor that you see as you walk in the front door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Somehow I missed this post... Your house looks great! I'm so excited for you guys. Have fun with the move. It'll be nice when it's all over.
Holy!! You guys are moving into a mansion!! Nice house, how sweet.
Stan and Sh'Nell, we're so excited for you! It's absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing and again congrats and good luck with #4!! We love you!
Congrats guys! It looks so amazing, how fun! I love the windows around the fireplace! Can;t wait for you to invite us over and see the whole thing!! haha
It is beautiful, Sh'Nell! Your patience has paid off. You will love having more space, garage, and backyard....but I didn't have to tell you that! See you soon!
Tonya
You're house looks awesome! Good luck with the move, I know that can be the pits.
Congrats on baby #4, it sounds like we are due just a few weeks apart! Very exciting!
I love the house!! It looks great!
Congrats guys!!!! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment