Check out his website for more stuff. www.jonschmidt.com
6 of us!
8.19.2009
Anniversary/Jon Schmidt
Stan and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday. We were lucky enough to see Jon Schmidt in Calgary! He put on a great show. The concert was in an old Church in downtown Calgary and there were less than 200 people in attendance. It was very intimate. I'd seen him 3 or so times in Utah when we lived there. It was so cool. The people who sponsored the concert gave him this cowboy hat. Calgarians are known as cowboys due to the famous Calgary Stampede, which we have yet to attend.
Here's a video of his "Dumb Song." I don't think I'd seen him do it before but he went nuts. He's a great entertainer. He played his Love Story meets viva la vida and it was awesome but he might not be able to put it on his newest album. He said he has a different version in the works.
Check out his website for more stuff. www.jonschmidt.com
Check out his website for more stuff. www.jonschmidt.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm STILL trying to see Jon perform. He is one of my favorite artists for two reasons:
hogiA. I love his compositions.
B. I can't play Waterfall up to speed.
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are awesome!
Wow... I can't believe it's been 8 years. Congrats.
Hey Sh'Nell,
Our internet was down so I am glad to see your updated blog. Looks like everyone is doing well. I hope renovations are going okay. We hope to see you guys soon. What are your plans for Christmas?
The kids saw the video and asked "what the heck is that?" It took them by surprise to see him playing the piano and throwing his head all over. Happy anniversary last week!
Hi! Happy Anniversary to you, too! My sister, Shauna, was also married on our anniversary - it's a good day.
That sounds like a fun concert.
Post a Comment