6 of us!

6 of us!

8.19.2009

I thought it would never happen

So, most moms worry about their kids and what crazy things they'll do for fun, or not fun, but just to experiment. The other day was an experimental day for Brynn. You can see in the picture the red line on her neck. She was trying to hide her neck from me and finally I got the REAL story. She was sitting in the window sill, just to her right in the picture, had the blind cord wrapped around her neck for some reason and fell out of the window. Luckily the cord broke or loosened when she fell. I couldn't believe it! I've never experienced anything like this. I guess we haven't really had blinds in the past. They are coming down soon! We are grateful that she is ok.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Just snip the cord all the way to the top. That makes me totally sick to think about. All mine are short!!

Kara said...

AHHHH!!!!! Mine are all short, too.

Mineforever~! said...

oh my goodness! that is so scary! I'm glad nothing serious happened. I'm gonna go cut mine short!