6 of us!

6 of us!

12.14.2009

Do we have room?

The missionaries came over yesterday and we talked about having room for the Savior in our lives. I've thought about this subject a lot recently. I loved this video, especially the song. We often wonder what we would have done if we lived on the earth the same time as the Savior, or Joseph Smith. Would we have the testimony that Jesus is the son of God or that Joseph Smith was the prophet the Lord selected to restore the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Earth in this dispensation? We all hope we would have followed them. We are here now because we were chosen to be here now and what can and should we be doing to make room for the Savior? Something to really ponder, regularly. Thinking about this can help us to understand what to share with our friends about the importance of the Savior in our lives.
Visit her website to here the music. The Youtube video isn't available anymore.
http://songsbyshawna.com/Site/Home.html

My friend Sarah was baptized on Saturday!!! I first met her 2 Christmas' ago. She began taking the discussions a few months later. She has had the discussions a few times and had some things to work out in her life. I'm so grateful and happy that she was able to take this first step in the gospel and I know she'll be blessed. What a happy day for her and for us. We are so glad we have been able to share and help her in her journey. I'll post some pictures when I get them from the missionaries.

1 comment:

Torrie Family said...

Your video says it was removed by the user...