I helped Macy get dressed this morning. After we were finished I asked if she would please put her dirty clothes in the laundry basket. This is what she said, "Mom, you can do it, you are a good helper!"
Wow! How cute!! I don't know what I'd say to that one. You'd have to see my girls' room first. I sent you a Christmas card and forgot to add the extra stamp so I need to resend it to you this week. But so you know, I didn't forget you, how could I?
2 comments:
LOL! I love children! I hope you guys had a great Christmas and enjoyed the time off from work and school!
Wow! How cute!! I don't know what I'd say to that one. You'd have to see my girls' room first. I sent you a Christmas card and forgot to add the extra stamp so I need to resend it to you this week. But so you know, I didn't forget you, how could I?
Post a Comment