We have had a VERY mild January and February. What a blessing it has been for us. I had to update my blog background to welcome the thought of spring. We are still covered in snow here and I expect we'll have a few more snow storms and some cold weather but the days are getting LONGER. I can't believe what this does to me. Waking up to sunshine pouring through the windows makes it so easy to get out of bed. Eating dinner while it is still light out is so fun. The joy in small things.
Macy is done with pull-ups! She started her potty-training adventure about 6 weeks ago and she really didn't like the pull-ups at night. We made her wear them for our sanity, in case she had an accident in the middle of the night. As with all of my kids, she never had a wet pull-up and we let her sleep without one a few nights ago and she has been doing great! We are so proud of her. It really has been all her, and not us.
No comments:
Post a Comment