6 of us!

6 of us!

2.22.2010

Some of what we love to do at home

Don't they look scrumptious? They always are. I LOVE this recipe.

Joel likes to take pictures of everything, including our work in progress.
Macy couldn't resist helping herself onto the counter and having some dough.
Happy Groundhog Day.
I wish I was a better photographer. The light is so bright in most of these. You get the point anyway, even if the pictures aren't great. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Do I need to close all the blinds when I'm taking pictures?

3 comments:

Team Torrie said...

Maybe you could try taking the picture without the flash? or taking it faster, who knows?

The kids are so cute, looks like you are having lots of fun.

Niki said...

Im with Macy... I like the dough the bestest!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm with Macy as well .That cookie dough looks awesome !!I'd love the recipie !!We missed the Olympics but heard about them |Especially about Canada winning the Hockey games !!Great Ehy!!LOve from Nauvoo