We watched the movie "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." It's a movie about the Holocaust. Very sad, but very inspiring to us. We watched it for our date night and it led to an excellent discussion about what to do with our future. Seeing movies likes this helps us put life in perspective. We become much more grateful for all the comforts we enjoy. It helps us think of ways we can make more of a difference to those around us and ponder if we are spending our time as wisely as we can.
I find that as a mother, I don't get too down on myself. I'm far from perfect and I always have lots of things to work on but the fact that I get to be home with my kids, all year and all the time, makes me feel like I'm contributing to a better world. As long as I'm trying my best to raise these kids the best I can and the way Heavenly Father wants me to, I'm on the right track. Think about this moms and remember how important you are!
1 comment:
Thanks !!Love MOm
Post a Comment