We are almost half way through January and I always forget why I'm so frustrated this time of year. Winter didn't even come early this year but it never fails that January, February and sometimes March are horribly LONG months. It might just be because of my location on the planet. I can't change my circumstances but I sure am sick of being stuck inside, no sunshine, crazy kids, and overall tiredness. There is a TON of snow but it's way too cold to even think about playing in it. We tried the other day and poor Macy's feet took a long time to recover from the experience. How do you beat the winter blues?
4 comments:
run away. ;)
wish I had a solution!! I'm feeling them too. Blah!! Come fast spring!!!! Wish I was there so we could go have a girls' day out!!
I totally feel the same way come January! I'm fine with snow up until Dec 31st then I'm ready for it to be gone! The best thing to do is to find ways to get out of the house every day, even if it's just to a store and then come back. It makes a huge difference for me. Also, make a list of things you want to do or learn, then choose one! I know how you're feeling! We feel stuck inside too
We go to Carls Jr to play. Indoor playgrounds like theirs or McDonalds help to run out a bit of energy and give me a bit of a break.
Post a Comment