6 of us!
4.18.2011
The value of a great husband...
is priceless. Our family has thoroughly enjoyed having Stan physically and mentally present over the past several weeks. We knew having him in school, working full-time, and having a busy calling would be hard on our family but you never actually know how hard until you are trying to live through it. He just completed the first half of his MBA program and passed his big test! He is taking a break for a while and we are so grateful. I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate how much he helps me. Feeling like a single mom is so hard. I really respect those women who really are single moms. This post is just to praise Stan and his valiants efforts! He always wants to help and be supportive and now he gets to do it and it is so much appreciated by me and the kids! We love our husband and dad so much and are so grateful to have whatever time we get to have with him before he decides to finish the rest of his schooling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you! Enjoy this reprieve and gear up for the next phase. And congrats on the baby! I didn't know you were expecting. I pray all goes well for you and your little boy.
Post a Comment