
We upgraded our Cavelier for this. It was a lot more fun and worth the extra money. Stan enjoyed it much more than I did but I'm not sure I would ever want to own one, so it was fun to rent and enjoy the breeze and the heat as we cruised around. (We saw several trees that had buoys in them, anyone know why?)

Fun to see different kinds of trees, all without a trace of snow!

This one, and many others, grew around the power lines.

These kinds of trees are everywhere in Hawaii.

Disregard the face and look at the beautiful grounds and Temple in Laie

That's better

The whole street from the ocean leads up to the grounds of the Temple on the hill. It's stunning.
I LOVE HAWAII! The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there. The culture, due to the mixture of people is fun and interesting, the ocean was fun, and I loved that it is a civilized place. I would definitely re-visit Hawaii. There is a lot to do if you want to but there is always the beach.As you can see from the pictures above, we visited the Temple, twice actually, and I could have gone again. I love the Temple! My favorite place on Earth to be. It was the best place to start our week long retreat. One lady in the Temple told me I was adorable from head to toe. That makes a pregnant woman feel pretty great.
2 comments:
How fun! You know, I've never had the desire to go to Hawaii, but looking at your post--I want to go! Looks like tons of fun. And you look super cute in all the pictures, Sh'Nell!
I agree with the looking super cute comment:-) You are a beautiful! Seeing your pictures makes me look forward to the time when Ben and I can go on a trip without kids... I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment