6 of us!
5.08.2011
Celebrating Womanhood
Today is Mother's Day. I was reading something this morning that Sheri Dew said about the influence of all women. There are women in this life who won't have the opportunity to have children of their own. I am not one of them but I really appreciate the influence that all righteous women can have. Sheri Dew talked several times about our divine role as women and it included motherhood, whether or not you have your own children. I have a wonderful mother and I get to be a mother now, but there are many women in my life who have influenced me who are not my mother in the physical sense. This is a testimony to Sis. Dew's statement and ideas that we are ALL mothers. I hope that all women feel honored and special today, regardless of their circumstances. I'm grateful for all the mothers in my life who have given of themselves to help me in so many ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment