6 of us!

6 of us!

9.21.2011

Spencer's first week

The kids are so excited to have Spencer in our family. I've been pumping so they've been able to help feed and they love it.

Grandma has been a lifesaver. She takes the baby during the night and wakes me up when it's time to feed him. She is a saint.


I can't believe how busy it is to have a baby. It's been interesting with the kids going to school and having to be on someone else's schedule again. I sit around most of the day but I'm busy. I'm wondering how I'll do it when my mom leaves. I know other people do it just fine and we'll manage. We'll need lots of prayers. I wish Stan had a month off of work.
We sure love having this little guy in our family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Team Torrie said...

Love it!! Love your family!! Just wait till all your kids are at school and your "friends" start asking you to babysit for them during the day.