Spencer is 3 weeks old and as a gift to us, specifically me, he slept a huge chunk of the night. I felt so rested that after I fed him and got him settled back in his bed, I couldn't return to sleep. Why do things like that happen?
He has been more awake and alert this past week. I love his expressions. He has a really strong neck and if you don't watch out, sometimes you can get bonked by his bopping head.
My mom went home two days ago. She extended her stay twice and was so much help! We are surviving without her, even though we didn't think we would. There must be people praying for us. I really miss having extra trusting hands to hold the baby when I need a break. The kids like to hold him but their attention span doesn't last as long as my needs.
We are in the middle of moving. I'm feeling a little bit nuts. We took the first loads tonight and my awesome ward helped clean the place a bit so we could start moving things in. Baby blessing this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment