6 of us!
10.08.2011
Thanksgiving
Although life is utter chaos right now with a new baby, moving, and blessing the baby this weekend; I'm extremely grateful for many angels in our life. I've been making a list so I don't forget to thank and pray for all the amazing people we are blessed to know. Over the past year we were really hoping to move closer to family but this summer proved that it wasn't the right thing for our family right now. Our ward has been amazing in so many ways in helping with meals and cleaning and friendshipping. Family has been so awesome to come help us move and be here for the blessing of our little boy, tomorrow. The Lord really knows our needs and how to inspire others to help fill those needs. Sometimes we have to ask for help but lots of times people just call or show up with what we need. I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father loves me and cares so much about me to bless me with amazing friends, family, and acquaintances! Happy Thanksgiving all you Canadians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could be there tomorrow. Excited to see you in a couple weeks.. Haven't spent your birthday with you in years... Guess we better thank Reed :) :)
Love you
Post a Comment