6 of us!

6 of us!

11.14.2011

2 months old!

Look at this handsome dude! Spencer is growing and developing just as he should. He had his first shots today. Sad... He weighs 12 pounds, 11 oz. and is about 23+ inches long. He is almost 75th percentile for his weight and height. He must be getting enough to eat. It's nice to have chubby babies and then we don't have to worry about them.




Brynn and her friend made dinner for us one night. It was awesome. Look at their plate of healthy stuff. So beautifully arranged.

Stan is away on a business trip, halfway across the world. He left Saturday. 3 days down...
Brynn and Joel are being helpful when they are home and I'm really glad for that.
Life is good, even though it's challenging.
I thought I was tired when I was pregnant. Amazing how this newborn phase makes you realize that you really weren't tired before. This phase will be past before I know it and I'm not sure what parts I'll miss. Maybe the baby sleeping lots. Who knows, I'm trying to enjoy what I can while it's here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Team Torrie said...

Oh, Spencer is so cute. We'll have to skype again soon so I can see him in action.