I believe Joel carved the left one, Macy's in the middle, and Brynn on the right. They were moldy by Halloween. No candles. We ended up trick or treating with friends in a different neighborhood so we weren't even home. It's fun to carve and display anyway.
I just had to show the big belly on the little man. My sister-in-law said it reminds her of a frog and the way babies have their legs spread way out. He's adorable anyway
This pic is of Stan and Spencer at the Las Vegas airport. We saw a few of these creations and had to take a picture to show the kids.
Stan and me in front of the LV Temple. Beautiful place.
The happy couple. My brother, Reed, and my new sister-in-law, Jana.
My sis, Niki, and me on Temple grounds.
Us in front of the Venetian Hotel.
I love these two kids' seat for the movie. They even had "seat belt" for safety in that suitcase.
Vegas was a lot of fun. So nice to have a break and to spend some time with Stan and my family. The wedding was more than the hi-light of the trip. It was awesome. I'm so happy for my brother. His new wife is awesome. It was so great to be in the Temple. Our temple has been closed since July and doesn't reopen until December. I have missed it.
As for baby, I forgot how hard the newborn phase is. Tricky to go back after being so independent. It's a challenge to have very little me time and free time. I'm trying to enjoy it but my house is a mess an so unorganized from the move. I need to get a few things done, not to mention keeping up with the older kids. I'm really grateful Brynn and Joel are at school but it's hard to keep up with what's going on in their lives. I probably should just sit on the couch, hold the baby, and read all day. Anyone want to do my dishes since I don't have a dishwasher? Actually I have 3 but we all work a little slow.
Despite the house mess, our neighbors are awesome and have made live great since the move. The kids are so happy have someone to play with everyday and I love having someone next door to share help in many ways.

1 comment:
Sounds like things are going well for ya'll. Love the cute baby belly.
Post a Comment