As of May 1, 2013, I've been living in Canada for 10 years! That's pretty much most of my life as a grown-up. I had been married almost 2 years when I moved here and Brynn was 5 months old.
I never thought this is where I'd end up, but I sure do love it. Life is great when you are with the people you love the most!
We rode the Gondola in Banff and then "hiked" to the tippy top. It was breathtaking. Expensive but so worth the experience. So glad we could all do it together.
I never thought this is where I'd end up, but I sure do love it. Life is great when you are with the people you love the most!
We rode the Gondola in Banff and then "hiked" to the tippy top. It was breathtaking. Expensive but so worth the experience. So glad we could all do it together.
2 comments:
Time flies! Wish we saw you more often! You have a beautiful family. Love ya!
I'm so happy that you live in Canada, even happier that you will be closer to us. We'll have to have lots of awesome adventures together this summer!!
Post a Comment