6 of us!

6 of us!

8.23.2013

Moving, motherhood, and more

I've learned something very important this week. Never sit down!  When you have to do more than you have energy for, when you're tired but still have laundry to do and dinner to make, don't sit down. I never realize how tired I am until I sit, then I start to lose motivation. But tonight I finally get to sit down. Our uhaul is loaded and we had room to spare. Our house is clean enough for the next two weeks and I'm ready for some good sleep and a BIG drive tomorrow. I can't wait to get my kids back and spend time just sitting down or hopefully we will walk around our new "home" and see animals and the river, maybe jump on the trampoline. I will spend Tuesday before they start school doing what they enjoy as we say goodbye to summer and hello to a new phase in our lives. 

1 comment:

Kara said...

Big, big changes. Lots of hugs, friend :)