6 of us!
8.03.2013
Too many journals
I currently record events of all kinds in 2 journals, and 2 blogs. We have this blog and Stan and I have a private blog that is our family history/life history stuff. I have a spiritual journal where I record impressions I get from the spirit as I read scriptures, conference or special meetings, also priesthood blessings I receive. Then I have a personal journal that I use for lots of things. I'm realizing that some memories or thoughts aren't getting recorded in all the right places. I don't think I completed my thoughts about Stan's surgery. We met with the heart surgeon in June and he will not operate on Stan until his condition gets worse, ie his quality of life is altered. As for now, he feels nearly normal. The docs will monitor him more frequently and schedule the surgery when the need arises. The type of problem he has will not worsen overnight so being in southern alberta will not be a problem. They will still care for him and do surgery in edmonton. I'm really grateful to have more time before the surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment