6 of us!
10.28.2013
A prayer answered
It snowed for the first time this season. Over the summer I bought me some new boots to wear to church. Yesterday, I was desperately searching for them. I had prayed to know where they were. In church, someone mentioned that they love it when Heavenly Father answers the little prayers and I immediately thought of my boots. The kids didn't have school today. Previous days off have been anything but fun. I told Stan that this time I would tell the kids that I would be available to them all afternoon, to play games or do what they want to do. We were searching for our packed up games and in the game box were my new boots!! I was so excited. It never ceases to amaze me how The Lord helps and guides us, each step of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Sh'nelle! That's awesome:-) I guess we will never know what treasure we will find unless we get down and actually play with our kids.
Post a Comment