6 of us!

6 of us!

12.13.2013

I learned something today

This morning, while on the treadmill, I read an article from the December Ensign magazine.
http://www.lds.org/ensign/2013/12/helping-children-recognize-the-holy-ghost?lang=eng

It talked about learning styles of our children and how knowing how your children learn can help you to help them recognize the communication that they can receive from the Holy Ghost.
As I read this, I realized why I like to help and serve people and not just give money to specific good causes.  This was a follow up from my last post about needing to experience and feel things, to really feel like I've made a difference.  Also maybe that is why I want my children to like each other and I want us to have good family experiences together because that is how I feel like our family is happy.  Then when everyone is home together and not having an enjoyable experience, I feel like my plan of happiness has failed.  An interesting note, when Stan is here too, there is generally less fighting.  It seems to be more when it's all the kids and me.  Hmm.  Wish Stan was here more.  

No comments: