6 of us!

6 of us!

3.19.2014

I'm gearing up for change

This is a follow up to the post about money/finances.  I have been a fan of Dave Ramsey for awhile but obviously haven't stayed on track.  We actually don't have too much debt right now, which I'm really grateful for.  But, we have no savings, and not much of an emergency fund and no wiggle room for maintenance things.  So, I'm going to get serious about cutting expenses wherever we can and if we have to add income at some point down the road to help us get to our goals, we will.  For now, I'm just going to really assess needs/wants.  Something that really inspires me is this video from the Mormon Channel:
http://www.mormonchannel.org/come-follow-me-the-atonement-of-jesus-christ?v=1383591963001
I appreciate the encouragement from those readers who commented. I do believe that we will have our own kind of miracles as we try to get our finances in order.

1 comment:

Mothership said...

Good for you! You can do it!

Your last post spurred a discussion in the car the other day. We made some new goals according to our new income and we're looking forward to implementing them. Thank you!