6 of us!

6 of us!

1.07.2016

Molly

I've kept up with her baby book but have neglected the blog. I'm trying to do too many good things.  Here are some updates. 
-9.5 months
-crawled at 7 months(early for my kids)
-small, weighs only 16 pounds
-loves to empty cupboards, play with wallets, pens, plastic bags, and some toys too. 
-likes books, especially something I'm reading to an older child. She isn't sitting still with us but wants to rip the pages.  
-loves music
-waves her hands
-is fascinated by lots of things-I love this about babies and all young children. Everything seems so new and exciting. 
-sleeping through the night most of the time. Woo hoo!
-still nursing.  Can't believe I'm still doing it. If she would take a bottle, I'm sure I wouldn't be. Love her anyway. And now that I've accepted it, it's not so bad. 
These last two pictures... I found her like this after her nap. I guess the neck was big. 

No comments: