6 of us!

6 of us!

1.07.2016

Post Christmas

It's always nice to "go home".  With Stans new job at the college, well he started last January, he had the whole week off after Christmas. We arrived to a beautiful winter wonderland. The snow was calling me. Before I moved to Edmonton, winter was my favorite season, as long as I can remember. After breakfast each day we were there, I was out with the kids, having lots of fun sledding. When you go outside that early the days pass slow and feel long. It was a great week of fun and relaxation, notwithstanding 3 kids that puked. (It was a super fast stomach bug,1-4 hours and then they were brand new.) it was great spending time with my mom and dad and Rob and Cori. We watched some movies, watched some sports, ate good food, played some games, visited Manito Park's inside light display(the smell of fresh vegetation made me want some plants in my home). Stan I and got to go to the temple too!








No comments: