6 of us!

6 of us!

4.12.2016

Molly turned 1

Most of us don't prefer the typical cake or cupcakes for a birthday treat. So I bagged it for Molly and did strawberry and blueberry lady bugs with chocolate! So yummy. I remember making such a big deal out of Brynn's first birthday or maybe I didn't. Her birthday was quiet, she obviously didn't really understand what was going on. She loved it when we sang to her, I did several times throughout the day. I think she enjoyed Macy's birthday better, 4 days later. She is a mama's girl. She is sweet, has the biggest grin, currently takes amazing afternoon naps-3-4 hours, which keeps my sanity, likes to make noise, loves to play with anything not a toy, especially wallets, earrings, and other things that should be off limits. She's little. 15th percentile for her weight-just over 17 pounds.  Loves to crawl and walk holding onto furniture. She can take steps but isn't really interested in walking. I can't help her see that playing outside would be way more fun and less dirty if she walked! The heart murmur they detected when she was new is not noticeable anymore. Yay!



No comments: