6 of us!

6 of us!

5.28.2016

An outing to 'Birds of Prey'

Whitney invited my two youngest and me for an adventure. And it was an adventure. One thing I struggle with in motherhood is getting cooped up and feeling bored, especially with little ones.  I'm kind of a home body but it might be because it feels easier to stay home then go out, but it's good to get out of the house regularly. My kids especially like being out. 
Feeding ducks, they were crazy and we were so happy to be on the other side of the fence. 
Holding an owl. It's full grown, just a small one. I had no idea there were so many kinds of owls. 
Bald eagle sitting there on the perch. 
We got to watch an eagle demonstration. I thought it was interesting. I also learned the big bird only weighs 8-9 pounds. 




No comments: