6 of us!

6 of us!

5.25.2016

So they say it's a girl

Joel was so bummed to learn he will have another sister. To be honest, Stan and I were both shocked. I had two early ultrasounds and both claimed it was too early to tell but guessed a boy. Plus, we've alternated genders each time, so of course this would be a boy. But I'm surprisingly more excited than I thought I would be. Heavenly Father will help me raise this girl too, even during the teenage years. If not, I'll trade Brynn for her babies in 13 years!


2 comments:

Kara said...

Many many congratulations! I feel too old and tired to think about adding more... And I definitely feel like baby stuff needs to be over by the time Teigan is twelve (in two years.) although I've been pleasantly surprised and shocked how great she is now with baby D.

L&C said...

So happy for you all!! Exciting news. I found your blog by going to Michelle's blog. So fun! We are having a great time in Kenya but miss all of you and the family events. Hope you're feeling well. Love, Auntie CT