6 of us!

6 of us!

5.18.2008

Scripture Study

I often have a challenge staying focused on scripture study when I don't follow some sort of program. I just finished reading the Book of Mormon and needed some new direction. So I decided to start reading Preach My Gospel along with my scripture study to give me focus. It has been awesome. I'm sure it will help keep me on track and boost my knowledge and testimony of the principles of the Gospel. Maybe it will even help me be a better missionary!

These pictures are random from the last couple of weeks.

Me and the kiddos
Isn't he cute? Boys who have 2 sisters. He often asks for pretty things to put in his hair. He did this by himself, maybe Brynn's help.
I love this face.

1 comment:

Ryan and Angela said...

I love that picture of you with your kids. It is so cute. By the way, I totally get your scripture focus thing. The first couple days of the week are fine with the RS and Sunday School lessons, but I do similar study things to help with the rest of the week. I especially enjoy the conference Ensign.