6 of us!

6 of us!

8.05.2008

Summer travels

Sorry everyone who checks my blog. I've been on the computer for an hour trying to upload photos. Dial-up internet just won't do...
Here's an update and I'll attach photos some other time.
We (the kids and me) left Stan and our current home on the 26 of July. We spent almost a week in southern Alberta visiting family and friends. First stop was Medicine Hat. Spence, Jenn and Kali Torrie were kind enough to invite us to stay with them in their cute little house. They have a large backyard that the kids loved playing in. The next stop was Grassy Lake where we stayed with more Torrie family. I went on a killer bike ride with my sister-in-law. Farm roads=lots of bumps=shakin adult syndrome. My bike does not have shocks. I was riding the same speed as I run. My arms and head were aching by the end. Brynn and Joel spent 3 hours on a baler. Way more than I could do. Go Torrie kids! It must be in your blood.
The next few days were spent in Lethbridge with my good friend Jolynne. the kids were amazing and had so much fun together. We didn't leave the house with them for 2 whole days. They had fun playing house, in their backyard creation, climbling the tree, and jumping on the trampoline. Jolynne and I had fun hanging out, and cleaning and organizing her "suite."
On the first of August we traveled Spokane, Wa, where we will spend nearly the whole month of August.
Life is exciting. Two friends are getting married in the next month or so, kids are in swimming lessons, and we are at grandma and grandpa wright's house!

1 comment:

Torrie Family said...

Hi Sh'Nell,
I emailed you, but I am pretty sure it is your old address. Anyway, hope you travels have been good. I was just wondering how you were feeling about this cruise?...I am feeling pretty anxious and not too excited. Maybe you could help me get some enthusiasm??