I just wanted to pass along some great stuff about Brynn. I met with her teacher yesterday to receive her first report card in grade 1 and to speak with him about her progress. She is doing excellent in all areas, but especially excells in reading and writing. Her creativity is amazing and she is particular about detail. Another thing he really praised her for was her ability to be mature emotionally. As far as he could tell, she is friends with everyone in the class. She chooses to remain unscathed by the emotion many girls, especially, experience at this age. She doesn't come home ever complaining about having a bad or even sad day. She takes life as it comes and makes the best of it. What an amazing example to me! She loves school and her teacher is excellent and obviously enjoys having her in class. Their personalities really work well together and she is a super listener and hard worker. I guess if I want to see some of those same results at home, I'll have to ask her teacher for suggestions! We are so proud of Brynn for working so hard and for just being a good girl. She was so surprised that her teacher had all those nice things to see. She kept talking to me about it and wondering why he kept saying all those nice things. To be so innocent again...
We love you Brynn!

2 comments:
Wow. First grade! I remember when, just after she was born, you brought her into the OIT office to show her off. She's darling. And so bright! That's awesome! :)
Good job, Brynn! You are a sweety and we can't wait to see you soon.
Auntie Tonya
Post a Comment