6 of us!
12.01.2008
Breakfast at Denny's
My sister-in-law gave us the idea to take our kids to breakfast or something similar, once a month on the day of their birth. It was Joel's turn so we went to Denny's. He looks happy in these pictures but it wasn't a super fun experience. We had to wait 15 minutes to be seated and to pay after we were done. He's 4 and waiting with nothing to do is not his forte. After we sat down, he said "I miss daddy, Brynn and Macy. Can we go home?" He asked this question several times while we were eating. The food was good but I think he would have been much happier if we gave him $5 to use somewhere at the mall. Cheaper for me, more fun for him. I guess I don't know this 4 year old of mine very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment